Alpha Travel Insurance for Gran Canaria
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- You can return home twice on their long stay insurance
- A 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
- Long Stay Cover for Worldwide and European trips as long as not travelling against the advice of the FCO
Online quotes from £19.00
> Quote from ALPHA INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Globelink Travel Insurance for Gran Canaria
- Travel Insurance for All EU Residents
- Career breaker? Globetrekker? Globelink offer the budget solution for long stay journeys.
- Cancellation or Curtailment - up to £2,000 in total;
- Emergency Medical Expenses - up to £5,000,000 in total; Baggage - up to £1,000 in total
Quotes from £16.00
> Quote from GLOBELINK Insurance- not working? try this
Travel Supermarket for Gran Canaria
- They will give you a broad view of the whole of the travel insurance options for your longer stay trip.
- Compare 400+ holiday insurance policies from over 50 travel insurance providers Cover from as little as £4.69*
Online quotes from £11.10
> Quote from TRAVEL SUPERMARKET - Link not working? try this
AA Long Stay Travel Insurance for Gran Canaria
The AA will give you incentives if you are already a member of them.
They cover long stay trips up to 6 months, and annual cover for all your trips over the year, up to 62 days at a time, that's over two months!
Online quotes from £34.10
> Quote from AA travel insurance - Link not working? try this
Essential Travel Insurance for Gran Canaria
Choose from 3 cover levels: Standard Backpacker, Essential Backpacker and Essential Plus Backpacker
Continuous cover for up to 24 months
Purchase up to 60 days in advance
Online quotes from £19.10
> Quote from ESSENTIAL travel - Link not working? try this
Post Office Insurance for Gran Canaria
- Aged 18 to 60 and looking for a gap year, career break or to travel the world?
- Covers you for one trip up to 18 months with the option to return home for up to 7 days on 3 occasions
Online quotes from £37.10
> Quote from POST OFFICE insurance - Link not working? try this
Medical Travel Insurance for Gran Canaria
- Will search across a number of sall insurers to find you a deal
- Covers you for one trip up to 12 with annual multitrip options too
Online quotes from £27.10
> Quote from MEDICAL TRAVEL insurance - Link not working? try this
Get Going for Gran Canaria
Get going, as specialists in medical travel insurance, they understand the difficulties of finding the right medical travel insurance cover at the right price.1,000s of medical conditions are considered and covered including but not limited to HIV, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Hep A/B/C and Asthma..
- Single trips for any age up to 185 days only
- Long Stay / Backpacker up to 18 months (age up to 55)
Quotes from - £29.34 (Get Going Single)
> Quote from GETGOING INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Columbus Direct Insurance for Gran Canaria
- Will cover travellers up to the age of 85.
- A leading specialist provider for over 25 years with deals for backpackers
- The available trip limits are - 31, 45 or 60 days for their Annual Insurance
Online quotes from £14.11
> Quote from COLUMBUS DIRECT - Link not working? try this
Insure for Travel for Gran Canaria
- Will cover over 90 days on single trips up to 180 days. Non extendable after this time.
- Annual multi trips up to 45 days
Online quotes from £22.10
> Quote from INSURE FOR travel - Link not working? try this
JS Insurance Gran Canaria
- Backpacking around the world, they have a choice of policies covering Working, Sports and Activities or if you are just going to travel for a year.
- Annual multi trips up to 45 days
Online quotes from £32.10
> Quote from JS Insurance travel - Link not working? try this
Travel Insurance for Gran Canaria
Optional Independent Traveller Insurance to provide cover when individual elements of a trip are booked separately, rather than as part of a package. This enhancement also provides cover for flights cancelled or delayed as a result of travel disruption caused by a volcano.
- No wardrobe worries - up to £2,500 for lost luggage
Quotes from - £59.22 (Med Policy)
> Quote from TRAVEL INSURANCE 4 MEDICAL - Link not working? try thi
WorldNomads Gran Canaria Insurance (up to 18 months and extendable)
- Travel insurance for independent travellers. Buy, extend & claim online, even after you’ve left home.
- Their multi-lingual assistance team can help you when you need it most, connecting you with medical treatment and transportation.
Online quotes from £32.11
> Quote from WORLDNOMADS - Link not working? try this
Explorer Travel Insurance Gran Canaria
Explorer provides cover for anyone of any age so where ever you are going in holiday this year you can be sure of getting travel insurance. If you are aged over 65 years or have pre-existing medical conditions, Explorer Travel Insurance can help with our Platinum policy.
- Choose from Single Trip, Annual Multi Trip, Winter Sports, Cruise and Backpacker Travel Insurance.
- Up to £10 million medical expenses cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and Terrorism cover
Online quotes from £23.11
> Quote from EXPLORER - Link not working? try this
Over 65s Good to go Insurance for Gran Canaria
Will cover the age group of 65 plus with no upper age limit.- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Natural Catastrophe Cover (inc. Volcanic Ash) available
Online quotes from £14.11
> Quote from GOOD TO GO - Link not working? try this
Health & Safety for Spanish Holidays
You should take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover you while you’re away. It’s also a good idea to get a European Health Insurance Card – or EHIC – before leaving the UK. Though it’s not a substitute for travel insurance, it entitles you to emergency medical treatment on the same terms as Spanish nationals. It won’t, however, cover you for medical repatriation, ongoing medical treatment or non-urgent treatment. For the latest health and safety information, visit www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/health
When to go to the Canary Islands
Hot all year round, only daring to dip below 20°C in January or February, although usually only in elevated areas. In July and August, temperatures hover around 30°C with a cooling coastal breeze in most places. They dip to delightful in September and October, possibly the best time to visit the Canary Islands, when the sea is still lovely and warm for swimming too. For hikers, almond trees are in bloom in January and February on Gran Canaria, and the wild flowers, from corn poppies to cirsium come out to dance in March and April. As do whales and dolphins.
Travel cover for Gran Canaria