Alpha Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- You can return home twice on their long stay insurance
- A 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
- Long Stay Cover for Worldwide and European trips as long as not travelling against the advice of the FCO
Online quotes from £19.00
> Quote from ALPHA INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Explorer Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
Explorer provides cover for anyone of any age so where ever you are going in holiday this year you can be sure of getting travel insurance. If you are aged over 65 years or have pre-existing medical conditions, Explorer Travel Insurance can help with our Platinum policy.
- Choose from Single Trip, Annual Multi Trip, Winter Sports, Cruise and Backpacker Travel Insurance.
- Up to £10 million medical expenses cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and Terrorism cover
Online quotes from £23.11
> Quote from EXPLORER - Link not working? try this
Globelink Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
- Travel Insurance for All EU Residents
- Career breaker? Globetrekker? Globelink offer the budget solution for long stay journeys.
- Cancellation or Curtailment - up to £2,000 in total;
- Emergency Medical Expenses - up to £5,000,000 in total; Baggage - up to £1,000 in total
Quotes from £16.00
> Quote from GLOBELINK Insurance- not working? try this
Travel Supermarket for Australia and New Zealand
- They will give you a broad view of the whole of the travel insurance options for your longer stay trip.
- Compare 400+ holiday insurance policies from over 50 travel insurance providers Cover from as little as £4.69*
Online quotes from £11.10
> Quote from TRAVEL SUPERMARKET - Link not working? try this
AA Long Stay Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
The AA will give you incentives if you are already a member of them.
They cover long stay trips up to 6 months, and annual cover for all your trips over the year, up to 62 days at a time, that's over two months!
Online quotes from £34.10
> Quote from AA travel insurance - Link not working? try this
Essential Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
Choose from 3 cover levels: Standard Backpacker, Essential Backpacker and Essential Plus Backpacker
Continuous cover for up to 24 months
Purchase up to 60 days in advance
Online quotes from £19.10
> Quote from ESSENTIAL travel - Link not working? try this
Post Office Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
- Aged 18 to 60 and looking for a gap year, career break or to travel the world?
- Covers you for one trip up to 18 months with the option to return home for up to 7 days on 3 occasions
Online quotes from £37.10
> Quote from POST OFFICE insurance - Link not working? try this
Medical Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
- Will search across a number of sall insurers to find you a deal
- Covers you for one trip up to 12 with annual multitrip options too
Online quotes from £27.10
> Quote from MEDICAL TRAVEL insurance - Link not working? try this
Get Going for Australia and New Zealand
Get going, as specialists in medical travel insurance, they understand the difficulties of finding the right medical travel insurance cover at the right price.1,000s of medical conditions are considered and covered including but not limited to HIV, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Hep A/B/C and Asthma..
- Single trips for any age up to 185 days only
- Long Stay / Backpacker up to 18 months (age up to 55)
Quotes from - £29.34 (Get Going Single)
> Quote from GETGOING INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Columbus Direct Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
- Will cover travellers up to the age of 85.
- A leading specialist provider for over 25 years with deals for backpackers
- The available trip limits are - 31, 45 or 60 days for their Annual Insurance
Online quotes from £14.11
> Quote from COLUMBUS DIRECT - Link not working? try this
Insure for Travel for Australia and New Zealand
- Will cover over 90 days on single trips up to 180 days. Non extendable after this time.
- Annual multi trips up to 45 days
Online quotes from £22.10
> Quote from INSURE FOR travel - Link not working? try this
JS Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
- Backpacking around the world, they have a choice of policies covering Working, Sports and Activities or if you are just going to travel for a year.
- Annual multi trips up to 45 days
Online quotes from £32.10
> Quote from JS Insurance travel - Link not working? try this
SAGA Over 50s Travel Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
Saga'st policies cover European and worldwide Holiday insurance for persons of any age!
All pre-existing medical conditions considered.
Quotes from £16.00
> Quote from SAGA INSURANCE - not working? try this
Travel Insurance for Medical for Australia and New Zealand
Optional Independent Traveller Insurance to provide cover when individual elements of a trip are booked separately, rather than as part of a package. This enhancement also provides cover for flights cancelled or delayed as a result of travel disruption caused by a volcano.
- No wardrobe worries - up to £2,500 for lost luggage
Quotes from - £59.22 (Med Policy)
> Quote from TRAVEL INSURANCE 4 MEDICAL - Link not working? try thi
WorldNomads Insurance (up to 18 months and extendable)
- Travel insurance for independent travellers. Buy, extend & claim online, even after you’ve left home.
- Their multi-lingual assistance team can help you when you need it most, connecting you with medical treatment and transportation.
Online quotes from £32.11
> Quote from WORLDNOMADS - Link not working? try this
Over 65s Good to go Insurance for Australia and New Zealand
Will cover the age group of 65 plus with no upper age limit.- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Natural Catastrophe Cover (inc. Volcanic Ash) available
Online quotes from £14.11
> Quote from GOOD TO GO - Link not working? try this
Latest Travel Australia and New Zealand Travel news Headlines from around the world
Travel: 72 hours on the … Golf Coast
Golf Australia Magazine-Jun 9, 2019
Never heard of the Golf Coast? It's a 40-kilometre stretch of West Australian coastline south of Perth that has established a reputation as one of ...
Story image for australia travel news from Neos Kosmos
British Foreign Office warns against travel to Greece, Cyprus, Australia ...
Neos Kosmos-Jun 9, 2019
The British Foreign Office has included warnings for summer holiday destinations such as Greece, Cyprus, Australia and Spain. Brits have ...
Story image for australia travel news from Fortune
The Boom, Bust, and Rebirth of Perth
Fortune-May 18, 2019
Perched along Western Australia's 12,500 kilometers of coast and home to nearly 80% of the state's population, Perth has been called the most ...
Story image for australia travel news from GMA News
Australia warns citizens vs. travel to parts of Mindanao
GMA News-Jun 5, 2019
The Australian government has warned its citizens against traveling to Central and Western Mindanao, as well as Zamboanga and Sulu, due to ...
Story image for australia travel news from Stuff.co.nz
The brothers leading Australia's tiny house travel revolution
Stuff.co.nz-Jun 5, 2019
Tiny house travel startup Unyoked has raised A$1.2 million (NZ$1.26 million) to take its wilderness cabins to new sites across Australia.
Story image for australia travel news from Best in Australia
What you need to know when you travel in Australia
Best in Australia-Jun 8, 2019
There are so many wonderful things to see and do in Australia that it doesn't come as a surprise that it's one of the most popular tourist ...
Story image for australia travel news from Free Malaysia Today
Australia not lifting Sabah travel advisory for now
Free Malaysia Today-May 28, 2019
KOTA KINABALU: Australia said an advisory it issued to its citizens travelling to Sabah is still in place, following an appeal by the state ...
Story image for australia travel news from Manila Bulletin
Australia warns citizens from travel to Zamboanga, Sulu
Manila Bulletin-Jun 5, 2019
By Roy Mabasa. The Australian government on Wednesday warned its citizens of the “very high” threat of kidnapping in various parts of ...
Story image for australia travel news from Lifehacker Australia
China Travel: What Australians Need To Know
Lifehacker Australia-Jun 5, 2019
There are some visa-free entry options for China from Australia but if you're planning to do anything business-related you'll need the right type ...
Story image for australia travel news from Jakarta Globe
Britain and Australia Update Travel Advisories for Indonesia
Travel cover for trips downunder