Travel insurance is very important these days particularly as medical and hospital bills are becoming increasingly unaffordable to just about everyone.
If you have to make a claim then follow these instructions…
Making a claim
You will need to provide proof of any incident.
• Report all thefts or losses to the nearest police swiftly and ask them for a written police report. Get a receipt from the airline or baggage handler for lost or damaged luggage
• Get your paperwork in order for medical claims, and keep all receipts for all expenses
• Contact your insurer as soon as possible for a claim form. Complete it and return it with any suitable evidence, including copies of receipts, photographs and any police or medical reports you have
• If you do send any original documents, always make sure it is by recorded delivery, and you keep photocopies
• Keep all correspondence between yourself and the company. Make accurate records of every phone call, the name of the individual you spoke to and the time you spoke to them.
Alpha Travel Insurance ( up to 24 months)
Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
Travel Insurance for Medical
Optional Independent Traveller Insurance to provide cover when individual elements of a trip are booked separately, rather than as part of a package.
> Quote from TRAVEL INSURANCE 4 MEDICAL - Link not working? try this
Explorer Travel Insurance (up to 18 months)
Explorer provides cover for anyone of any age so where ever you are going in holiday this year you can be sure of getting travel insurance.
> Quote from EXPLORER - Link not working? try this
Get Going longer stay up to 18 months
Get going, as specialists in medical travel insurance, they understand the difficulties of finding the right medical travel insurance cover at the right price.1,000s of medical
> Quote from GETGOING INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Over 65s Good to go Insurance (up to 90 days)
Will cover the age group of 65 plus with no upper age limit.- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
> Quote from GOOD TO GO - Link not working? try this
Jet2 Insurance (up to 12 months)
With Jet2Insurance.com single trip insurance you can have complete peace of mind for the duration of your holiday, from 3 days to 3 weeks or more!
> Quote from JET2 INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Coverwise (up to 12 months)
Coverwise we appreciate customers have either chosen to or are considering placing their business with us. We feel that travel insurance is essential to ensure peace of mind
> Quote from Coverwise INSURANCE - Link not working? try this