Travel Insurance for Medical (up to 99)
Optional Independent Traveller Insurance to provide cover when individual elements of a trip are booked separately, rather than as part of a package. This enhancement also provides cover for flights cancelled or delayed as a result of travel disruption caused by a volcano.
- No wardrobe worries - up to £2,500 for lost luggage
Quotes from - £59.22 (Med Policy)
> Go TRAVEL INSURANCE 4 MEDICAL - Link not working? try this
Explorer Travel Insurance (up to 99 years old )
Explorer provides cover for anyone of any age so where ever you are going in holiday this year you can be sure of getting travel insurance. If you are aged over 65 years or have pre-existing medical conditions, Explorer Travel Insurance can help with our Platinum policy.
Online quotes from £17.11
> VISIT EXPLORER - Link not working? try this
Good to go Insurance (no any limits)
Will cover the age group of 65 plus with no upper age limit.
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Natural Catastrophe Cover (inc. Volcanic Ash) available
Online quotes from £14.11
> VISIT GOOD TO GO - Link not working? try this
SAGA Travel Insurance (no age limits)
Saga'st policies cover European and worldwide Holiday insurance for persons of any age!
All pre-existing medical conditions considered.
- Cancellation cover – up to £10,000 cover (per person, per trip) should you or your travelling companion have to cancel or abandon your trip
Quotes from £16.00
> VISIT SAGA INSURANCE - not working? try this
Alpha Travel Insurance (no age limits)
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
Quotes from £19.00
> VISIT ALPHA INSURANCE - not working? try this
Holiday Insurance Over 90 News
More news for the over 90s taking a holiday overseas will appear here soon!