Over 70s still have a great choice of travel insurance provider and the market ever increases for the older traveller. This is due in part to the big increase of pensioners who are spending the kid's inheritance and heading off to tropical beaches for the winter. They will cover the over 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 or even 79!
Here are listed some of the insurance providers for the 70 plus older age group, starting with Saga. There are other options aside from Saga below...
SAGA Holiday Cover Insurance (no age limits)
Saga'st policies cover European and worldwide Holiday insurance for persons of any age!
All pre-existing medical conditions considered.
- Cancellation cover – up to £10,000 cover (per person, per trip) should you or your travelling companion have to cancel or abandon your trip
- Up to 20% discount when you buy online
- Saga provides two main types of travel insurance cover: single trip and annual multi-trip.
Quotes from just £16.00
> VISIT SAGA INSURANCE & get 20% off! - not working? try this
Alpha Travel Insurance for those aged 70 (no age limits)
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
Quotes from £19.00
> VISIT ALPHA INSURANCE - not working? try this
AVIVA 70s Travel Insurance
Aviva who are formally known as Norwich Union will cover the Over 75s for single trips and some multi.
- They insure individuals, couples, families and groups of up to 9 people
- Optional cover for multiple trips of up to 45, 60, or 90 days duration
Quotes from £12.00
> VISIT AVIVA INSURANCE - not working? try this
Coverwise (up to 75 years old)
Cverwise we appreciate customers have either chosen to or are considering placing their business with us. We feel that travel insurance is essential to ensure peace of mind whilst travelling or for financial security when pre-booking a trip.
Single and annual multi trip policies tailored to travellers needs with wide cover and competitive prices
Independent travel for all named policy holders on annual multi trip policies
Global 24/7 emergency medical assistance
Quotes from - £29.34
> Quote from Coverwise INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
AA Insurance up to 365 days
No excess to pay - You don't have to pay an excess if you make a claim.
New for old baggage - If your baggage is lost, stolen or damaged, we'll pay up to £1,500 for replacement.
UK rehabilitation - We'll pay £1,000 for medically necessary physiotherapy upon return to the UK.
Online quotes from £22.11
> Quote from The AA - Link not working? try this